SBCS offers opportunities for formal education in the form of academic and professional qualifications from some of the world’s leading universities and awarding bodies. Yet these are just part of our commitment to transforming our students into innovative, ethical and creative lifelong learners. For 30 years we have provided opportunities for our learners to upskill themselves through our portfolio of short business, IT, media and engineering courses. More than 40,000 individuals have since been trained in one or more courses!
Why do short courses?
- Enhance your career – fill gaps in knowledge that can give you the advantage when it comes to job promotions
- Taste-test a new career path – gain insight before making a decision
- Pursue a hobby – this may eventually become a new career
Why do short courses at SBCS?
- Over 100 short courses offered in areas such as Project Management, Accounting, Business Communication, Entrepreneurship, Health & Safety, Procurement & Supply, HR Management, Microsoft Office, Computer Graphics, Computer Repairs, AutoCAD, Network+, Renewable Energy, Fibre Optics, Media and much more.
- Practical training in well-equipped labs where applicable
- Qualified facilitators with industry experience
- Offered at 4 campuses, part-time and full-time, evenings and weekends
- Courses supported by an online learning environment
- Attend scheduled classes or allow us to customise training for companies to meet your exact requirements
Download our Short Course Booklet
Pop--up blockers must be disabled on your web browser to download the booklet