Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes
The Centre for University of Greenwich administers internationally recognised programmes in Computing and Information Systems, Safety, Health and Environment, Occupational Hygiene and Human Resource Management. Our programmes awarded by the University of Greenwich are delivered by a team of industry-experienced and highly qualified lecturers. Our technical programmes are designed around a large number of practical labs, ensuring that you are fully and practically prepared for the world of work!
Highlights at a glance -
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.