Accounting & Finance
Accounting and Finance professionals are highly regarded throughout the business world. These professionals are responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing the financial systems of organizations. They are also involved in other areas such as taxation, auditing and management accounting. These professionals are in demand globally, and this demand will only increase in the foreseeable future.
WHY STUDY ACCOUNTING AT SBCS?
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Nearly 30 years’ experience in teaching ACCA programmes. SBCS is a Gold Approved Learning Partner and an Approved Licensed Computer Based Exam Centre.
- A history of producing ACCA prize winners.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing ACCA graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
- Trusted and quality academic and career guidance, for seamless progression along our prescribed professional pathway: FIA – ACCA – MBA/MSc
A UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Flexible study schedules, online learning, lab and study school sessions.
- Three conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities; available 24*7.
- Computer Based Examinations are done at the Champs Fleurs campus
- Additional study resources available to FIA part-time and Saturday students at no extra cost.
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Life Skills Training Courses (full-time students), and MS Excel (FIA MA1 students) at no extra cost.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.