It is often said that management is the activity that entails achieving one’s objectives by utilizing the skills and talents of other individuals. In reality, management is in fact a team activity. Managers are the drivers of organizations, they provide the leadership, vision and ultimately the spirit which moves an organization forward. A good manager must be able to combine all the technical areas of management (Accounting, Finance, HR, IT, Marketing etc.) with strong people skills in order to ensure that the organization is able to achieve its objectives.
WHY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AT SBCS?
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- More than 70 World Prize winners over the past 18 years.
- ABE President’s Prize awarded to SBCS student in 2016.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers and workplace professionals.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Convenient study schedules aimed at accommodating various learning needs.
- Four conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities.
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.