- This course is offered in 0 hours
- Doctorate in Business Administration - DBA
The Doctorate in Business Administration from Edinburgh Business School is an integrated doctoral programme that develops applied research skills in strategic focus in various areas of Business Administration.
This course aims to produce business research professionals who can directly apply their doctoral level skills at a senior executive level in a business environment.
The DBA offers a number of valuable benefits:
- builds on the internationally successful MBA programme, utilising established distance-learning-based delivery and support systems;
- produces applied research professionals – people who are able to analyse complex business issues and develop original and reliable solutions; and
- generates an understanding of synergies and insights that can only be developed by integrating different disciplines within the context of original research.