- This course can be completed in 18 contact hours.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Inspect and carry out repairs on a vehicle’s lubricating and cooling system
- Inspect and carry out repairs on a vehicle’s braking system
- Inspect and carry out repairs a vehicle’s electrical system
- Understand and practice basic auto care
- A Practical Approach to Basic Automotive Maintenance
This unit was designed for the personal vehicle owner or beginner who will provide the technical and practical knowledge required to carry out routine maintenance of vehicles. Emphasis will be placed on simple DIY tasks which can be easily undertaken to ensure the vehicle is in good operating condition. A properly maintained vehicle will serve you well, save you money in repairs in the future, and significantly increase its resale value.
Start Date End Date Days Time Registration Status 22-April 27-May Sat 1:00pm-4:00pm Open 05-Aug 09-Sep Sat 1:00pm-4:00pm Open