The objective of the Air Conditioning Course is to train and prepare individuals for entry level positions as service and maintenance technicians in the field of air conditioning and refrigeration. Upon successful completion of the course the individual should have the necessary skills to enter the field of refrigeration and air conditioning. This training course is intended for people who want to improve their knowledge and skills in refrigeration engineering.
The course is intended for use primarily by students, end users, consultants, engineers, technicians, architects, contractors and HVAC designers.
- This course can be covered in 18 contact hours.
- Understand the fundamentals of refrigeration and thermodynamics
- Understand how to read P-H diagrams and to size and select air condition units for various applications.
- Identify and understand the functions of air conditioning components
- Understand the safety requirements during installation and servicing of air conditioning systems and be able to troubleshoot and carryout maintenance of the air condition system.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Registration Status|