On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of branding on products, consumers and organizations
- Understand how advertising can grow the business and revenues, the basics of the advertising tool kit, and the impact of technology
- Understand the agency/client relationship
- Understand how to develop an advertising campaign
- Understand the role of ethics in advertising
There are no more schedules for the rest of the year.
- Advertising and Promotion Seminar
This seminar enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of advertising and its various elements. Participants will develop an understanding of advertising and the resulting strategic decisions required. The course takes participants through the steps of designing and executing a plan for their own organization. Students will also understand the link between advertising and other elements of the marketing mix, as well as the evolution of advertising in the current environment.
The course is designed for Marketing Assistants, Sales personnel, Non-Marketing Administrative or Management staff interested in learning about Advertising and Promotions, and how it supports the organization.
For information on the cost and schedule, click HERE.