The AutoCAD 2018: Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1) course incorporates the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing and printing drawings. Hands-on exercises throughout the course explore how to create 2D production drawings.
The AutoCAD Certified User exam is included in AutoCAD 2018 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1).
- This course is offered in 30 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Navigating through the User Interface
- Creating Basic Drawings
- Manipulating Objects
- Implementing Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Altering Objects
- Annotate a Drawing
- Dimension Drawings
- Hatching Objects
- Creating Additional Drawing Objects and work on Projects
- Plotting the Drawing Output
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|29-Jan-18||5-Mar-18||M/W||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$3,150|
|3-Mar-18||7-Apr-18||Sat||9:00am – 4:00pm||$3,150|
|16-Jul-18||20-Aug-18||M/W||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$3,150|
|4-Aug-18||1-Sep-18||Sat||9:00am – 4:00pm||$3,150|
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.
- AutoCAD 2018
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software developed by Autodesk. Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools, as well as create almost any design with 3D modeling and visualization tools.
This programme is divided into three courses. The duration of each course is 30 contact hours.
- AutoCAD 2018 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1): This course is intended for entry-level CAD users, ideally persons employed in architecture, engineering, and construction sectors. Students will learn fundamental principles and techniques required for preparing professional drawings.
- AutoCAD 2018 - 2D Drafting (Level 2): This Intermediate course teaches students how to use key functions and dimensioning tools in order to create innovative drawings.
- AutoCAD 2018 - 3D Drawing and Modeling (Level 3):
This Advanced course teaches students how to publish drawings and use collaborative tools while managing layers for optimal performance.
Why Study AutoCAD with SBCS?
- SBCS is an Authorised Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and an Authorized Autodesk Certification Centre (ACC) and offers the Autodesk Certification exams at our Prometric Testing Center.
- The AutoCAD Certified User exam is included in the price of the AutoCAD 2018 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1) course.
- The AutoCAD Certified Professional exam is included in the price of the AutoCAD 2018 - 2D Drafting (Level 2) course.
- AutoCAD exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Licensed AutoCAD 2018 software is used for this training.
- The programme is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or Saturday, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- All classes are offered in Champs Fleurs.
- Package price for all 3 courses is $10,150.
- Register early and earn 10% off tuition. Offer valid until 16 December 2017.
- Payment Plans are available.
AutoCAD 2018 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cost 29-Jan-18 5-Mar-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,150 3-Mar-18 7-Apr-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,150 16-Jul-18 20-Aug-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,150 4-Aug-18 1-Sep-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,150
AutoCAD 2018 - 2D Drafting (Level 2)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cost 26-Mar-18 30-Apr-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 28-Apr-18 26-May-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650 10-Sep-18 15-Oct-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 22-Sep-18 20-Oct-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650
AutoCAD 2018 - 3D Drawing and Modeling (Level 3)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cost 21-May-18 25-Jun-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 23-Jun-18 21-Jul-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650 5-Nov-18 10-Dec-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 10-Nov-18 8-Dec-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.