On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain concepts, techniques, conventions and best practices of business process mapping and re-engineering/transformation
- Develop a variety of process maps to international standards utilizing software tools
- Facilitate varied stakeholders groups toward fusing process maps for business re-engineering/transformation
- Apply value engineering and six sigma techniques to process mapping
- Scientifically improve current processes based on proven transformation techniques
- Develop business re-engineering and transformation project plans
- Perform value chain analyses and process simulations
- Leverage real world examples and knowledge via an intensive project
|Champs Fleurs||4-Oct-17||8-Nov-17||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,450.00|
- Business Process Mapping, Analysis, Re-engineering and Quality Management
This course will provide participants with an excellent working knowledge of the processes, principles and techniques involved in the theory and application of process mapping techniques aligned to international standards and based on proven industry practice. It will enable the participant the ability to practice in the real world. Participants would be able to effectively develop business process re-engineering and transformation plans, including process maps.
Business professionals and owners, project management personnel, engineers, attorneys, analysts, ICT personnel, change professionals, members of transformation teams, quality professionals, students and anyone involved in mapping processes and business re-engineering and transformation.