This certificate enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of how technology has influenced the development of marketing and its evolution into a field now referred to as Digital Marketing. Participants will develop their understanding of the elements of digital marketing and the impact of it on traditional marketing models and strategies. The course takes participants through the steps of developing a digital marketing plan for their own organization.
Participants are exposed to web based marketing tools with the view of incorporating new media into traditional media and marketing planning.
The course is designed for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Officers, Sales Personnel, Marketing Managers interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix
- Understand how they can use digital marketing to increase sales and grow their business
- Understand the basics of the digital marketing tool kit
- Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to reach their online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
|Champs Fleurs||15-Apr-19||3-Jun-19||Mon||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,450.00|
|San Fernando||10-Aug-19||5-Oct-19||Sat||9:00am – 12:00pm||$2,450.00|
|Champs Fleurs||1-Oct-19||26-Nov-19||Tue||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,450.00|
- Digital Marketing
These courses gives participants a practical understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing that can be applied to their business environment. Students are exposed to web based marketing tools with the view of incorporating new media into traditional media and marketing planning.