This course would suit Individuals that are looking to gain a fundamental understanding of control processes and application of Direct Digital Control (DDC), it would also benefit persons seeking to enter the field of Building Management System (BMS) controls, servicing and engineering.
- This course can be completed in 24 contact hours.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the History and Definition of Building Management Systems
- Understand Control Basics
- Understand Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems for use in BMS
- Implement Direct Digital Control Networking Basics
- Perform DDC Programming
Schedule to be confirmed for 2018.