This course is geared towards persons who wish to carry out as well as understand basic plumbing maintenance for residential buildings and operation.
- Persons who wish to learn how to install and maintain plumbing systems
- Tradesmen including persons involved in the construction and electrical insudtry
- This course is covered in 24 contact hours.
- Understand the history of plumbing and the health and safety practices involved
- Identify and use various equipment and materials used in plumbing
- Install water supply, drain, waste and vent systems
- Test and maintain installed systems
Schedule to be confirmed for 2018.