- This course is offered in 51 hours
n successful completion of this unit a learner will:
- Understand the use of visual imagery in different cultures and sub-cultures
- Understand the use of sequencing to communicate with a series of images
- Be able to communicate meanings, messages and information using images
- Be able to produce visual imagery aimed at different audiences.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) Graphic Design
The Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design is an internationally recognized qualification that prepares students for employment in the design sector in areas such as Web Design, Animation, Marketing, Illustration, Multimedia as well as the business aspects of Corporate and Freelance design. Pearson is the largest International awarding body approved by the UK government; it has the widest range of UK academic and vocational qualifications available to schools, colleges and organizations worldwide; operating in over 110 countries, over two million people study for Pearson qualifications in over 7000 centres annually. Graduates will be able to gain direct access to the extended final year of the BA (Hons) in Graphic Design offered by the University of Sunderland.