- This course is offered in 60 hours
On successful completion of this unit a learner will:
- Be able to undertake in-depth research
- Understand influences on art and design activities and outcomes through the interpretation and analysis of information
- Be able to assess, interpret and evaluate information
- Be able to evaluate and present conclusions.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design
The Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design is an internationally recognized qualification that prepares students for employment in the design sector in areas such as Web Design, Animation, Marketing, Illustration, Multimedia as well as the business aspects of Corporate and Freelance design.
Pearson is the largest International awarding body approved by the UK government; it has the widest range of UK academic and vocational qualifications available to schools, colleges and organizations worldwide; operating in over 110 countries, over two million people study for Pearson qualifications in over 7000 centres annually.
Graduates will be able to gain direct access to the extended final year of the BA (Hons) in Graphic Design offered by the University of Sunderland.