The course provides participants with an overview of basic principles of the end to end contract management process, from the determination of the procurement need, development of specifications and tender documents, invitation and evaluation of bids, negotiation and development of contracts, administration of the contract and contract closeout. The course aims to develop a broad understanding of all the activities.
- 12 Contact Hours / 2 days
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the end to end process for sourcing the market and meeting the requirements through competitive bidding.
- Determine the type of specification required for communicating a particular need or type of need and to evaluate the adequacy.
- Determine the types of sourcing strategies with particular focus on competitive bidding through the tender process
- Understand the steps in the tendering process
- Learn the basics of contract formation
- Know and understand the process and purpose of contract administration
|San Fernando||16-Jun-18||30-Jun-18||Sat||9:00am – 4:00pm||$2,650.00|
- Contract Management
The course provides participants with an overview of basic principles of the end to end process, from the determination of the need, development of the specification and tender documents, tendering and selection, contract development and post contract administration. The course aims to develop a broad understanding of all the activities in the end to end process and sets the stage for the deeper understanding provided by the courses which address the specific areas.
All personnel involved in or are stakeholders in the procurement process. This will include buyers, purchasing officers, engineers, operations personnel, IT personnel, HR personnel, department managers, business managers. It will be ideal for all who wish to gain a good insight into the processes involved in developing and communicating requirements, selecting and engaging suppliers and managing the contracted suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of the desired goods and services.