- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the concept of strategy in organisations in supply chains
- Understand the main elements of strategy formulation and implementation that impact on supply chains
- Understand the implementation of strategies in supply chains
- Be able to develop a plan for the development of the supply chain functional strategy
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our MBA Master of Business Administration, then on to the DBA Doctor of Business Administration.