On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain what is critical thinking.
- Describe the process and key elements of critical thinking.
- Identify reasons and conclusions in an argument.
- Recognise the different patterns of reasoning.
- Identify underlying assumptions in an argument.
- Describe the context of an argument.
- Apply a thinking map to facilitate the reasoning process.
- Apply a process of clarifying and interpreting expressions and ideas.
- Evaluate reasons, claims and creditability of sources of information.
- Analyse the validity of an argument based on inferences.
- Analyse the validity of an argument based on other considerations.
- Apply and critique an argument using the thinking map process.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving for Business Professionals
This course will expose participants to a proven process for critical thinking. The skills learned can be used in a professional environment or in one's personal life and can lead to better decision making.
Managers, professionals, students and anyone interested in making better decisions.
For information on the cost and schedule, click HERE.