This course will train participants to be excellent customer service practitioners. The course will ensure participants learn the skills and knowledge required to satisfy diverse customers in diverse industries.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the foundation of Customer Service;
- Recognize significant issues that must be considered in respecting “culture” in customer communication;
- Detail the approach to establishing rapport with a customer;
- Master effective Telephone Customer Service;
- Know what is important to the E-Customer and discuss ways to adapt company websites to depict accessibility;
- Use basic conflict resolution techniques;
- Outline the Service Recovery Process.
|Champs Fleurs||20-Jul-19||24-Aug-19||Sat||9:00am – 12:00pm||$1,850.00|
|Trincity||14-Sep-19||19-Oct-19||Sat||1:00pm – 4:00pm||$1,850.00|
- Customer Service Training
This course offers a complete business perspective aimed at the professional development of Front Line Staff, Managers and Supervisors in the area of Customer Service. Participants will, on completion of this course, enhance their current knowledge and skills in key customer service areas. This course will provide a framework for continued learning and development.
This course targets the following persons: customer services representatives, supervisors, marketing and sales representatives, employees in the hospitality industry, persons aspiring to work in the customer service industry, and all employees employed in the roles that require direct customer interaction.