The focus of this unit is the management of financial resources in a business. It addresses the applied techniques that managers need in order to take financial decisions in a business. It also addresses the critical and theoretical knowledge and skills that managers need to take financial management responsibilities.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- Assessing the objectives of financial management and the role of different stakeholders in the financial strategy of a business
- Evaluating organisational activities, processes and performance, using projected financial statements and measures of business performance
- Evaluating financial risk using suitable techniques in order to apply approaches that reduce exposure to financial risks
- Evaluating options for the financing of business activities, including the characteristics of different sources of finance and how best to meet the financing needs of the business
- Evaluating investment opportunities in order to ensure that investment decisions reflect the needs
of the business and its financial management strategy
TIMETABLE: JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Classes commence: Monday, 1st July 2019
|ABE Level 5||Effective Financial Management (examination)||SAT||1:30 pm – 4:00 pm||TR|
|ABE Level 5||Effective Financial Management (examination)||FRI||6:00 pm – 8:30 pm||ONLINE|
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete four (4) core units and choose two (2) optional units.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN for our next semester which starts Saturday June 5th, 2021 for Full, Time, Saturdays & Part Time classes.
Classes will be run online for our June 2021 - December 2021 semester. Click here to see the upcoming schedule.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Become a Champion!
Join our legacy of excellence on our ABE programmes. Click here to see the full listing of ABE Prize Winners at SBCS.