The unit also allows the learner to consider the importance of effective management of cash flow and to highlight cash flow problems which could lead to business failure. Financial performance of any business is measured through
the final accounts of the organisation. The learner will review appropriate internal and published reports and accounts to make effective analytical judgements.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- The purpose of financial and management accounting
- The interpretation of financial statements to review the performance of business organisations and report to stakeholders
- The preparation of cash flow forecasts and financial budgets to aid management decision making
- Demonstrating the use of costing and pricing methods to contribute to business decision making
Assessment method: Examination
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
ABE Global offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management, BA (Hons) Business and Marketing and BA (Hons) Business and Human Resources from the University of Sunderland.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Our major intakes are January, July, and October.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts Saturday October 16th, 2021 for Saturday & Part Time classes only.
Classes will be run online for our October 2021 - June 2022 semester.
Flexible payment plans also available.
Contact us: 663-7227/1043, 1045 & 1046.
Email us: email@example.com