This course is focused on the concept of accounting as the basic language of business. Financial accounting is concerned with the manner in which an organization communicates its financial information to the persons (often non-finance personnel) who may make business decisions.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the inputs and the collation of financial statements and the role of the finance managers/departments in the production of these statements
- Prepare the financial budgeting inputs for the units under their management and participate in the overall company – wide budgeting process
- Analyze and interpret the financial statements using accounting ratios and other available information about the company’s performance over one or more periods
- Evaluate the financial health of your company
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Prepare budgets in a manufacturing environment
- Understand the basic sources of finance available to a company and the benefits of each source
There are no schedules at this time.
However, SBCS Global Learning Institute would be willing to provide Corporate Training for interested persons at a time and location that is most suitable. We can provide training on-site at your location, or off-site at any of our three (3) campuses – (Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 663-7227 ext. 1110-1113.
This course is focused on the concept of accounting as the basic language of business. Financial accounting is concerned with the manner in which an organization communicates its financial information to the person who makes decisions.
This program is designed specifically for the manager or other professionals with limited exposure to the understanding of financial systems. These people often have budgetary and reporting responsibilities and will perform those tasks much better with a clear understanding of the principles of basic accounting.