While looking for work can be an exciting time, it can also involve fear and discomfort about change and the unknown. Whether you are already in the midst of a job search or just thinking about it, this one day workshop will help you to determine what your skill set is made up of, the kind of work that is important and realistic to include in your search, and how to get started.
- 6 Contact Hours / 1 day
This workshop will teach participants how to:
- Assess their skills, values, and beliefs about work and looking for opportunities.
- Develop an understanding for the types of work available to them and where to find more information.
- Recognize the differences and benefits available through career coaches, counselors, and mentors.
- Learn different approaches to job searching, such as networking and tapping into the job market.
There are no schedules at this time.
- Job Search and Interviews If you are currently entering the job market, thinking about entering a new career path, or just need an extra boost of confidence for your next interview, our Job Search and Interview courses are ideal for you! Acquire the essential skills and knowledge for obtaining your Dream Job!