- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under exam conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 4
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply