- the importance of a professional approach to HRM
- people resourcing
- employee development, reward and recognition and employee relations
- the full range of HRM functions
- key developments in the HRM agenda
- This course is offered in 50 hours
- Written examination (unless otherwise stated). Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- MBA with Specialism in Human Resource Management
It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist courses in Human Resource Management.
This programme is aimed at those already working in ‘People Management’ who want to fully grasp the intellectual understanding required of the leading practitioners.
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE JULY 2017 SEMESTER:
- June 5th - July 1st, 2017
MASTERS INFORMATION SESSIONS 2017
- Champs Fleurs: Saturday, May 20th, 2017 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- San Fernando: Saturday, May, 27th, 2017 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA Honours Business Management from the University of Sunderland and the BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the six (6) core units -
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- The Business Environment
and choose two (2) electives from -
- Economics for Business
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Principles of Business Law
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 5 Diploma, students may progress to the -