- the principles governing the communication process
- how to compose common types of business communication
- how to communicate orally and in writing
- non-verbal signals
- barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- how to summarise simple business information
- the role of computers and ICT
- communications structures within organisations
- common business and communications terms
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA Honours Business Management from the University of Sunderland and the BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.