This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- numeracy and business calculations
- algebraic methods
- graphs, charts and diagrams
- the use of statistical methods to supply business and management information
- the laws of probability
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA Honours Business Management from the University of Sunderland and the BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.