To develop the knowledge and understanding of the principles and techniques used in recording, analysing and reporting costs and revenues for internal management purposes. To demonstrate and develop applicable cost concepts in making short term decisions and the application of spreadsheets in management accounting.
- This course is offered in 70 hours
- Foundations in Accountancy (FIA)
The Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) offers a range of entry-level awards, such as:
- Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification
These awards focus on the core skills of financial and management accounting, which provides students with flexible entry points with certification awarded at each level of the FIA programme, allowing students to tailor the awards, and making them an attractive and relevant choice for employers. FIA provides greater access to the ACCA Qualification and aims to satisfy the needs of employers by allowing individuals to choose from a range of qualifications.
January - June 2018 Semester Schedules: