- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of relationships in supply chains
- Understand the legal aspects relating to the performance of contracts
- Understand the main approaches to achieve the management of contracts
- Understand the main techniques for the management of contracts and suppliers
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of five compulsory units. One of these, Contexts of Procurement and Supply is an integrative unit which is designed to draw together the knowledge and understanding achieved in the other four units and to demonstrate how these units combine and integrate in a working environment.