This course develops skills, helping persons to become effective and efficient Office Administration personnel. They will understand the importance of team work, delegation and managing their career.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss and outline Office Administration procedures
- Identify and explain the types and uses of office equipment
- Explain the purpose of different types of business documents
- Demonstrate proper file management
- Explain how to communicate more effectively
- Maintain a records management system
- List the requirements for organizing and conducting meetings
- Recognize the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
|Champs Fleurs||4-Mar-18||15-Apr-18||Sun||8:30am – 1:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||25-Apr-18||4-Jul-18||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Trincity||28-Apr-18||30-Jun-18||Sat||9:00am – 12:00pm||$2,250.00|
|San Fernando||22-May-18||31-Jul-18||Tue||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||6-Jun-18||15-Aug-18||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||5-Sep-18||7-Nov-18||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Trincity||8-Sep-18||10-Nov-18||Sat||9:00am – 12:00pm||$2,250.00|
|San Fernando||20-Sep-18||22-Nov-18||Thu||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||21-Oct-18||2-Dec-18||Sun||8:30am – 1:30pm||$2,250.00|
- Business Management
Our evening and weekend courses cover a wide spectrum of disciplines from communication and presentation skills to management.
- Office Administration
Office Administration helps develop the skills of Managers, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Support Staff, or anyone responsible for coordinating, managing, or being an effective member of an office team, to have a “take-charge” approach to better manage multiple bosses, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
This course targets Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Support Staff, or anyone responsible for coordinating, managing or being an effective member of an office team.