- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the concept and scope of operations management in supply chain organisations
- Understand aspects of the design of operations management in supply chain organisations
- Understand capacity planning and control in operations management in supply chain
- Understand the main improvement methodologies that can be applied in operations
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of three compulsory units. Additionally you must choose two optional units from a choice of three.
This Level focuses on cost reduction and added value of purchases and supplies, improving timescales and stock control, management and innovation in the procurement and supply process, and developing legal and risk management expertise.