The course teaches participants to understand the OSHA General Industry Standards. Those persons who have safety responsibilities will benefit from this comprehensive course, as it specifically applies to OSHA policies, standards and procedures for general safety and health in line with the OSH Act of Trinidad and Tobago.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
1. State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
2. List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
3. Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
4. Describe the basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
5. List the guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
6. Understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
7. Know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
8. Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
9. Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
|Trincity||6-Oct-18||8-Dec-18||Sat||9:00am – 1:00pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||28-May-18||30-Jul-18||Mon||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||3-Jul-18||4-Sep-18||Tue||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|San Fernando||6-Sep-18||8-Nov-18||Thu||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
- OSHA The course teaches participants to understand the OSHA Industry Standards. Those persons who have safety responsibilities will benefit from this comprehensive course, as it specifically applies to OSHA policies, standards and procedures for safety and health.
Target AudienceHealth and Safety personnel, Supervisors, Foremen, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Factory Workers, Small Business Owners, Office Supervisors, Contractor Management personnel.