- This course is offered in 70 hours
- Regulatory environment
- Professional and ethical considerations
- Practice Management
- Current issues and development
- The Advanced Audit and Assurance syllabus is essentially divided into six areas. The syllabus starts with the legal and regulatory environment including money laundering, and procedures in practice management, including quality control and the acceptance and retention of professional engagements. This then leads into professional and ethical considerations, including the Code of Ethics and professional liability. The syllabus then covers various assignments, including an audit of financial statements, auditrelated services, and other assurance assignments, as well as the reporting of these assignments. The final section covers current issues and developments relating to the provision of auditrelated and assurance services.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) offers a professional qualification, which has been recognised and respected across the world for over 100 years. ACCA is currently the largest British accountancy body with over 180,000 members and 480,000 students in 181 countries.
September - December 2018 Semester Schedule for ACCA (Champs Fleurs)
July - December 2018 Semester Schedules for ACCA (Champs Fleurs):
July - December 2018 Semester Schedules for ACCA (San Fernando):
ACCA Course Outlines/ Lecture Sequences for the July - December 2018 Semester
Collect more Certifications along your journey towards ACCA Membership!
Gain a Diploma in Accounting and Business when you pass the first three exams of the ACCA Qualification (F1, F2 and F3), and the Foundations in Professionalism (FIP) ethics module.
An Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business can also be achieved by successfully completing all exams in the Fundamental level (F1 – F9) of the ACCA programme and the Ethics and Professional Skills module.
Get a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting at the same time as becoming a qualified accountant through ACCA’s partnership with Oxford Brookes University (OBU). This is the perfect way to gain an extra qualification without doubling your workload. Having this degree with an ACCA qualification is a powerful combination of qualifications, which puts you in demand with employers, and increases your career prospects.
To achieve this, you need to:
- Pass your ACCA Qualification exams
- Pass the Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Submit a research and analysis project.
Expand your potential; go beyond ACCA!
ACCA members can seamlessly progress to one of our Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University MBA or MSc programmes, which we have been offering for over 24 years.
ACCA members can gain a fast-track entry through free-of-charge credit transfer and exemption when they matriculate for the MSc in Financial Management or the MBA programme offered by Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University.
Entitlement to credit transfer or exemption will be assessed on an individual basis. A maximum of four exemptions from the nine-module programme may be available.
Don't just take our word for it; read what our graduates have to say about pursuing ACCA at SBCS!