This course is designed to give participants an understanding of the relationship between the sales and marketing functions within an organization, as well as the impact of marketing activities on the sales function. This will aid in the development of a comprehensive plan for the organization which incorporates both sales and marketing.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the role of marketing in the Sales process
- Explain how buyer behaviour impacts sales strategy effectiveness
- Explain how technology has impacted the marketing and sales process
- Illustrate the steps in the marketing planning process
- Understand the key role of research
There are no more schedules for the rest of the year.
- Sales and Marketing Intensive Seminar
This certificate enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between the sales and marketing functions within an organization. Participants will understand how sales activities influence marketing activities and vice versa. Participants will be exposed to the steps in developing a marketing plan for their own organization that incorporates both sales and marketing.
This course targets sales representatives, merchandizing professionals, business development managers, and individuals who need to understand the impact of marketing on the sales function within an organization.
For information on the cost and schedule, click HERE.