- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand and analyse the added value that can be achieved through procurement and supply chain
- Understand and analyse the key steps when procuring goods or services
- Understand and analyse the key aspects of organisational infrastructure that shape the scope of a
procurement or supply chain function
- Understand and analyse the need for compliance with requirements when undertaking procurement
activities in different sectors
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under examination conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 4
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
For those with aspirations of advancing to middle management in a procurement role, this qualification is for you! The Diploma in Procurement and Supply focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis; equipping you to take on supervisory-level responsibilities within the procurement function.
Building on the knowledge of the Advanced Certificate qualification, the Diploma programme consists of eight compulsory units.
You will learn about making procurement and supply happen within an organisation, and you will be equipped with an essential range of knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace. Learn how to apply a practical, theoretical and technical knowledge, gain a clear understanding of procurement and supply and develop the ability to address complex, non-routine problems. On completion, you will be able to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and ideas and have an informed awareness of differing perspectives and approaches
within the profession. You will also be able to review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
Not the procurement qualification for you; need something more advanced? No problem.
Go further with your CIPS training at SBCS:
Download our current CIPS Tuition Schedule