The course examines software process and engineering concepts such as the software lifecycle, object oriented programming, design for re-use and user-centred design, together with contemporary approaches such as Agile methods of software and project management (for which a grounding in traditional development methodologies is necessary). It focuses on selection of tools and methodologies for specific purposes, and explores a variety of contexts, ranging from embedded systems, to the inherently parallel distributed environments of cloud computing to the multidisciplinary design of advanced interactive and web-based technologies.
- This course is offered in 30 hours
- Software Processes
- Requirement Engineering
- Planning, Cost and Schedule estimation
- Risk Management
- Architecture, modelling and Design
- Managing the execution of project plan
- Detailed Design
- Quality Management
- Assignment Consultation
Lectures and tutorials.
Two coursework submissions.
One two-hour 15 minute unseen written paper.
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems (UoL)
This degree prepares you to develop systems that can grow to meet new and changing needs in modern business environments.
- This degree is internationally recognized, giving you an advantage in the job market, wherever your career takes you.
- You can rely on the quality of the content of this degree.
- You will gain specialist expertise in the development and application of innovative technologies.
- Our courses are designed to help you develop the analytical, organizational and creative skills sought by employers in the fast-evolving sector.
- You will receive comprehensive subject guides approved by Goldsmith's academics, as well as access to a wealth of online resources.
- This programme provides an excellent preparation for a career as a computing or information systems professional.
In order to obtain the BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Systems, students will pursue:-
- 8 core full modules
- 6 electives (half modules)
- Final Project
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers