- MBA with Specialism in Strategic Planning
It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist course in Strategic Planning.
Designed for individuals who are, or intend to become, Senior Managers holding substantive positions in large public or private sector organisations.
Heriot-Watt University is accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) UK
Ranked in the Complete University Guide 2018
- 28th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland
- Ranked in the top 25% in the UK for 10 subjects – Accounting & Finance, Art & Design, Building, Business & Management Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, and Mechanical Engineering
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE JANUARY 2018 SEMESTER:
- November 18th – December 14th, 2017
MASTERS INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Champs Fleurs: Saturday, November 11th, 2017 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- San Fernando: Saturday, November 18th, 2017 10:00 am – 1:00 pm