OUTCOME: On completion of this module, learners will be able to identify the influence that people and teams can have on procurement and supply success and recognise the challenges associated with and methods to achieve, organisational change.
- is course is offered in 40 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will:
- Know how the individual can support overall organisational success in procurement and supply
- Understand team dynamics and their influence on procurement and supply
- Understand the challenges associated with, and methods to achieve organisational change
This unit is examination based and comprises of 72 questions via Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It is the ideal qualification for those in an operational role, tasked with procurement and supply responsibilities.
This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ.
Already achieved this level, or want to advance your procurement and supply study? See our portfolio of further CIPS qualifications:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply