The focus of this course is to equip employees at all levels in Human Resources departments, individuals with supervisory responsibility, or those with career aspirations, with the understanding of personnel-related issues, human resource management, and employee relations. It covers all functional areas of human resources, providing operational information and practical guidance for individuals newly charged with Human Resource Management responsibilities, or those wishing to expand their current Human Resource Management skill set.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the factors that influence the workforce
- Identify the role of the human resource manager in any organization
- Analyze basic human resource requirements
- Identify the phases in the employment cycle
- Identify the impact of changes in technology and legislation on employment Terms and conditions
|San Fernando||27-Mar-19 ||29-May-19||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||1-May-19||17-Jul-19||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
|Trincity||29-Jun-19||7-Sep-19||Sat||10:00am – 1:00pm||$2,250.00|
|San Fernando||20-Jul-19||28-Sep-19||Sat||9:00am – 12:00pm||$2,250.00|
|Champs Fleurs||11-Sep-19||13-Nov-19||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,250.00|
- The Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management
This course demonstrates the basic principles of Human Resource Management - how an organization acquires, rewards, motivates, and generally manages its people effectively. It provides a fundamental understanding of the Human Resource Management function and aims at helping students understand, appreciate and analyze the workforce at all levels in an organization. It also intends to provide students with a sound knowledge and critical awareness of issues that are of theoretical and practical relevance to the management of the human resources.
It is a useful introduction for those who wish to learn and understand more about the role human resource professionals play within organizations. Each session examines the various functions of Human Resource Management in organizations, including responsibilities, objectives, and the employment cycle.
This course is designed for the following target audience:
- Persons new to the field of Human Resource Management
- Aspiring Human Resource Professionals
- Persons who are in supervisory positions
- Others who have their own businesses