As part of SBCS’ 25th Anniversary celebrations, a Copy Book distribution initiative was launched at all four of our campuses. Specially designed and printed SBCS’ 25th anniversary copybooks were distributed to students at selected Primary Schools in the environs of each of our campuses : Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando and Trincity.
Copy books were distributed to children attending the following schools :
• Anstey Memorial Girls’ A.C. Primary School
• Cocoyea Government Primary School
• Coffee Street Boys’ A.C. Primary School
• Mon Repos R.C. Primary School
• Pleasantville Government Primary School
• San Fernando Boys’ Government Primary School
• San Fernando Girls’ Government Primary School
• St. Clement’s Vedic Primary School
• Ste. Madeleine Government Primary School
• San Fernando Methodist Primary school
• Poole Presbyterian Primary School
• Gasparillo Presbyterian Primary School
• Brothers Presbyterian Primary School
Port Of Spain
• Gloster Lodge Moravian Primary School
• Newtown Girls’ R.C. Primary School
• St Katherine’s Girls’ Primary School
• Success Laventille Primary School
• Bamboo Grove Presbyterian Primary School
• Curepe Vedic Primary School
• Caroni Presbyterian Primary School
• Curepe Anglican Primary School
• Maracas Presbyterian Primary School
• Maracas R.C. Primary School
• El Dorado North Hindu Primary School
• St. Mary’s Anglican Primary School
• Tacarigua Presbyterian Primary School
• Dinsley/Trincity Primary School
The books were distributed to the selected schools during the period Tuesday, October 10 – Tuesday, November 20, 2012. Each day, three (3) staff members were selected to visit the schools, to not only hand out the copy books, but also interact with the students.
All in all, the effort was well received and was greatly appreciated by both staff and students of the schools visited.
We take this opportunity to thank all those who contributed towards the successful execution of this venture.