Published: 12:00 AM on May 19, 2014
SBCS launched the first half of its Chair Donation Drive between the months of February and May 2014. A total of five hundred and twenty (520) chairs were donated to various secondary schools around the country. This initiative is in line with SBCS’ philosophy that a comfortable learning environment is required in order for effective learning to take place.
SBCS staff delivered the chairs to the following schools:
• Presentation College, Chaguanas
• Lakshmi Girls Hindu College
• St Augustine Girls High School
• Holy Cross College
• Northgate College
• ASJA Girls College, San Fernando
• San Fernando Central Government
• Shiva Boys College
• Barrackpore West Secondary
• Cowen Hamilton Secondary
• St Stephen’s College
• St Joseph’s College
• Couva East Secondary
Principals and staff of the schools expressed their appreciation for the gesture.
The second half of this initiative will continue in June.