This computer repairs program from CompTIA enables students to deal with the most common technical problems associated with a PC and acquire the skills to install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot both PC hardware and software. Students will also be able to recognise every major PC component and understand how the components work together.
This course is covered in 72 contact hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Installing and configuring OS
- Installing and configuring PC Hardware
- Installing and configuring laptop hardware
- Installing and configuring printers
- Configuring and troubleshooting a basic network
- Configuring main features of the Apple IOS and Google Android
- Setting up operational procedures
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|6-Aug-17||10-Dec-17||Sun||9:00am - 1:00pm||$4,830|
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of class after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged. The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
- 12 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
Fundamentals of Computer Repairs or Equivalent Knowledge