One of the issues that exist within the local construction industry is that while there might be the technical know-how in the area of construction practice, many times there is a lack of understanding in project management practices or theories. This tends to have a negative impact on the successful implementation of local construction projects. This course attempts to fill the knowledge gap that exists within various facets of the local construction industry. This course will provide an understanding and an appreciation of the key tools, techniques and outputs associated with managing construction projects from start-up to close-out. The course will provide an overview of the steps in the overall project management process and will also provide an understanding of key project management tools and techniques. The course will provide a rich combination of both:
- Theory & Practice
- Case Study and Real Life examples
- Lectures and Class Dialogue
- Individual and Group Work
Target AudienceThe target audience includes, but is not limited to stakeholders in the Engineering & Construction Industry, who would want an understanding and appreciation of the steps in the overall project management process, an overview of key project management tools and techniques that are used to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close-out of the project.
- Project Sponsors
- Project Managers & Members of Project Teams
- Small & Medium Contractors
- Construction Consultants
- Project HSE & QA/QC Personnel
- Construction Managers and Supervisors
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490