The ABMA qualifications in Computing and Information Systems (CIS) are structured to enhance a student’s knowledge and skills, preparing them to be able to adapt and change modern technological capacities in business. The duration of the Level 5 Diploma is one (1) year.
Courses included in Level 5:
- Database Systems
- Software Development
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Applications Development
- E-Commerce Strategy
Schedule & Fees
The next intake is in September 2020. Registration is OPEN.
Fees for this programme are as follows:
SBCS Administration Fee
Payable upon registration
Cash price payable at the start of the programme OR
Credit price applies to the payment plan
ABMA Exam Fee
£120 payable by December 12th
£80 payable by March 31st
Why study at SBCS?
- Recognition: This is an Internationally recognized qualification
- Career-focused: The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware/software you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Work, Earn and Study at the same time. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
You may also be interested in
- Champs Fleurs
- ABMA Level 4 Diploma in Computing and Information Systems or equivalent
- Relevant work experience: Learners who wish to enter at this level can use their professional work experience as evidence, provided that this experience is a minimum of two years and situated within a job sector that is related to the Computing field. The learner will be expected to have met all the learning outcomes outlined in the ABMA Level 4 Diploma units. Examples of evidence that will be accepted include:
– Employer references detailing the learner’s duties and responsibilities
– Certificates of training/courses.
Learners are encouraged to submit details of all types of training that they have obtained.
To register for this programme, you must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with copies of each
- A detailed Resume and/or Job Letter (where applicable)
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory, you are then required to complete the SBCS Registration Form.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
3. Payment of TT$10,000.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering, email@example.com informing of such.
Once Centre for Information Technology and Engineering verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5/7
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
The main aims of the ABMA qualifications in Computing and Information Systems (CIS) are to:
- Prepare students for a range of technical, professional and management career disciplines in Computing and Information Systems by providing specialised studies which are directly relevant to individual occupations and professions in which students are currently working or in which they intend to seek employment.
- Enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment in the IT sector.
- Provide students with flexibility, knowledge, skills, understanding and motivation as a basis for progression to graduate and postgraduate studies.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.