The ABMA qualifications in Computing and Information Systems (CIS) are structured to enhance a student’s knowledge and skills, preparing them to be able to adapt and change modern technological capacities in business. The duration of the Level 5 Diploma is one (1) year.
Courses included in Level 5:
- Database Systems
- Software Development
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Applications Development
- E-Commerce Strategy
Schedule & Fees
The next intake is in February 2021. Registration is OPEN.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register on or before 15 January and get 10% off tuition paid
Fees for this programme are as follows:
SBCS Administration Fee
Payable upon registration
Cash price payable at the start of the programme OR
Credit price applies to the payment plan
ABMA Exam Fee
£120 payable by December 12th
£80 payable by March 31st
Why study at SBCS?
- Recognition: This is an Internationally recognized qualification
- Career-focused: The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware/software you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Work, Earn and Study at the same time. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
You may also be interested in
- Champs Fleurs
- ABMA Level 4 Diploma in Computing and Information Systems or equivalent
- Relevant work experience: Learners who wish to enter at this level can use their professional work experience as evidence, provided that this experience is a minimum of two years and situated within a job sector that is related to the Computing field. The learner will be expected to have met all the learning outcomes outlined in the ABMA Level 4 Diploma units. Examples of evidence that will be accepted include:
– Employer references detailing the learner’s duties and responsibilities
– Certificates of training/courses.
Learners are encouraged to submit details of all types of training that they have obtained.
The next intake for this offering will be in February 2021. Registration is currently open and the registration deadline is January 30th 2021. For more details on fees and courses Download the Programme Brief.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1 – Confirm your eligibility. Forward soft copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original certificate and transcript or official transcript and completion letter from the awarding educational institution
- National ID or Passport
- For students with qualifications more than five years old, a resume listing positions held and key responsibilities and/or Job Letter (where applicable) will be also required.
Administration must confirm of your eligibility before you apply.
Step 2 – Complete the Online Programme Registration Form and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via any of the following options below.
Step 3 – Payment can be made via Direct deposit / Online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Step 4 – WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to the email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
Note: If an Acceptance Letter is required after registration, kindly note that such requests usually takes three (3) working days to process.
For further information, please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main aims of the ABMA qualifications in Computing and Information Systems (CIS) are to:
- Prepare students for a range of technical, professional and management career disciplines in Computing and Information Systems by providing specialised studies which are directly relevant to individual occupations and professions in which students are currently working or in which they intend to seek employment.
- Enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment in the IT sector.
- Provide students with flexibility, knowledge, skills, understanding and motivation as a basis for progression to graduate and postgraduate studies.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.