The Advanced Programmable Logic Controllers course is ideally suited for learners who have already completed the Certificate in Programmable Logic Controllers course and seeks a higher level of PLC training which focuses on advanced topics and applications.
Learning outcomes include:
- Apply AND, OR, NOT, XOR function blocks implemented in Zelio logic software to PLC functions
- Use sequencer functions in advanced PLC programs.
- Describe SFC elements implemented in Zelio logic software and use digital and analog inputs to implement SFC programs
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours.
Why study Advanced Programmable Logic Controllers at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.