Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 is designed to introduce participants to the advanced features in Microsoft Excel 2016 where they will learn to calculate data using advanced formulas and functions, analyze data and use other advanced tools.
Learning outcomes include:
- Calculating data using advanced formulas and functions; troubleshooting and solving function errors; assigning names to cells and ranges; formatting values and creating custom number types; enforcing data validation.
- Analyzing and presenting worksheet data using Charts, Sparklines, Diagrams, PivotTables, PivotCharts, What-if Analysis, and features such as Quick Analysis Lenses, Chart Animations and Recommendations generated by Excel from sheet data.
- Collaborating and importing data into Excel
The duration of this course is 18 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft Excel 2016 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time at one locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Register early and earn 10% off tuition. Offer valid until 20 January 2018.
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|13-Mar-18||29-Mar-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$950|
|9-Jul-18||25-Jul-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$950|
|19-Nov-18||5-Dec-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 3 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.