Advanced Website Development builds on what was learned in Creating & Developing Websites, providing more knowledge about how to build websites. The course teaches why performance and organization are important, along with how to position content for a website to work on any device.
Learning outcomes include:
- Display tabular data
- Create web pages that capture user input
- Optimize a web page for search engines
- Create a one dimensional layout
- Create a two dimensional layout
- Create web pages that work on all screen sizes
- Write simple application logic
- Get data from third party APIs
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours.
Why Study Advanced Website Development with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace and updated regularly.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|4-Jun||9-Jul||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,250|
|5-Nov||5-Dec||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,250|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included in the price quoted.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.