At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers
- 13 months
- Champs Fleurs
To be eligible for direct entry to the programme you must have at least one of the following –
- EDEXCEL BTEC HND in Human Resource Management
- ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (must have a B average in the HRM courses at the Diploma 2 and Advanced Diploma level)
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in Supervisory Management
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management
- Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
- IAM Advanced Diploma (60 credits in HRM, distinction grade)
- ** COSTAATT Associate Degree in Marketing
- ** COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management Information Systems
** Note: These qualifications must be assessed by The University of Greenwich before acceptance into this programme.
To register for this programme visit the Centre for University of Greenwich to verify your entry qualifications.
You can provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting any of the following options:
- Original certificate or completion letter from the relevant Educational Institute accompanied by the official student transcript.
- A detailed Resume and/or Job Description in cases where your qualifications do not meet the direct entry requirement or where the qualifications were awarded more than five years ago.
In cases where official student transcripts are required for registration with SBCS, students must request their original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institution and have this forwarded to:
Ms. Abagale Mitchell
Senior Course Administrator
SBCS – Global Learning Institute
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
Providing that your entry qualifications are satisfactory you are then required to complete the following forms:
- University of Greenwich Application Form
- SBCS Registration Form
- GATE Application and Clearance Forms (for tuition funding -nationals only)
After completing the necessary forms, students would be required to make the relevant payment(s). After making payment(s), kindly present the receipt to your course administrator.
The deadline for registration for the Jan 2017 intake is Saturday, January 07, 2017.
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
For students wishing to access GATE funding, the Ministry of Education (MOE) has implemented changes to their funding policy for all students. Students are now required to submit an online e-GATE application each semester for approval for funding.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed, and you have never accessed GATE funding using the online system, you would be required to visit any TTConnect location, to apply for credentials to begin the process.
Documents required included your original Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport and a valid email address.
After receiving your credentials from MOE, you will be required to forward this information to Course Administration so that the e-GATE application can be completed on your behalf.
These policies may change in July 2017. Students are advised to contact the Ministry of Education (MOE) for more details on the GATE policies for postgraduate funding.
Semester 1: January 2017 – June 2017
Semester 2: July 2017 – December 2017