The Higher Education Bridge Programme (HEBP) is designed to provide Level 5 learning to students who were previously enrolled in Level 4 media-related programmes. This programme will provide learners with a range of research and technical skills including academic essay writing, video production, editing and sound recording.
Upon completion of the HEBP participants will be able to matriculate to the BA (Hons) Media and Communications programme which is offered in collaboration with the University of Greenwich. The HEBP will be offered over four months and will commence in January or May each year.
- 4 Months
- Port of Spain
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in Journalism and Public Relations or English Literature; OR
- Any other media-related course of study at the undergraduate level from any other institution
- Your Original Certificate (or a completion letter in the interim of receiving your certificate) along with two (2) copies.
- Your original student transcript which must be in a sealed envelope from the relevant examination body addressed to:
Manager, Academic Administration CMS
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd,
46-50 Picton Street,
Port of Spain,
Trinidad, West Indies
- One form of identification (Birth Certificate / National ID card / Passport) – must be valid for at least 6 months.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory, you are then required to complete the following forms as stated below; and pay the applicable programme fees:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
- Equipment Loan Contract
Intake periods for the HEBP are:
- January; OR
Registration is currently open, and details for the January intake are as follows:
|Application Deadline||January 07, 2017|
|Programme Starts||January 10, 2017|