These courses will provide participants with an excellent understanding of the processes, knowledge, principles and techniques involved in the evaluation of Bids based on International Lending Agencies Standards across industries.
Develop the ability to evaluate bids across industries using innovative techniques with an ability to integrate the current issues involved in bid evaluation in the Caribbean and those of the international lending agencies.
Procurement and project management personnel, engineers, attorneys, analysts, members of tender committees, students and anyone involved in bid evaluations.
- 6 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer